The FHSQ is widely used internationally as an important foot health outcome measure. Its ease of use, high degree of validity, reliability and repeatably make it a practical adjunct to both laboratory or clinical research. The seminal article published in 1998 details the psychometric development of the FHSQ. Bennett, P.J, et al Development and validation of a questionnaire designed to measure foot-health status in the Journal of the American Podiatric Medical Association 1998. 88(9): p.419-428.
The articles listed below provide a detailed record of how the FHSQ has been implemented in over 100 trials, thereby demonstrating the tools "clinical utility", the ultimate measure of a tools usefulness to the broader community.
Zaid Al-Boloushi, et al. Comparing two dry needling interventions for plantar heel pain: a protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery and Research 2019 14:31 https://doi.org/10.1186/s13018-019-1066-4
Palomo-López, P., et al Specific foot health-related quality-of-life impairment in patients with type II versus type I diabetes. Int Wound J. 2019 Feb;16(1):47-51. doi: 10.1111/iwj.12984. Epub 2018 Aug 30.
Riel, H. et al. Translation and cultural adaptation of a Danish version of the Foot Health Status Questionnaire for individuals with plantar heel pain Foot (Edinb). 2019 Jan 4;38:61-64. doi: 10.1016/j.foot.2019.01.001
Palomo-López P, et al Effect of generalized ligamentous hyperlaxity related of quality of life in the foot: a case controlled study. Rev Assoc Med Bras. 2018 Sep;64(9):819-823. doi: 10.1590/1806-9282.64.09.819
López-López D et al Impact of the mechanical hyperkeratotic lesions and its association with quality of life: An observational case-control study. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 2018 Sep;32(9):1549-1553. doi: 10.1111/jdv.14970.
Rodríguez-Sanz D et al, Foot health and quality of life among university students: cross-sectional study. Sao Paulo Med. J. vol.136 no.2 São Paulo Mar./Apr. 2018.
Zelle B et al. Validity of the Hispanic version of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons Foot and Ankle Outcomes Questionnaire in patients with traumatic foot and ankle injuries. OTA International. 1(1):e001, MAY 2018 DOI: 10.1097/OI9.0000000000000001
López-López, et al Evaluation of foot health related quality of life in individuals with foot problems by gender: a cross-sectional comparative analysis study British Medical Journal 2018. http://dx.doi.org/10.1136/bmjopen-2018-023980
Palomo-López, P. et al Impact of plantar fasciitis on the quality of life of male and female patients according to the Foot Health Status Questionnaire. J Pain Res. 2018; 11: 875–880.
López-López D, et al. Foot Arch Height and Quality of Life in Adults: A Strobe Observational Study. Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health 2018, 15, 1555 http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/ijerph15071555
Tovaruela-Carrión N, et al, Comparison of health-related quality of life between patients with different metatarsalgia types and matched healthy controls: a cross-sectional analysis. Sao Paulo Med J. 2018 Sep-Oct;136(5):464-471. doi: 10.1590/1516-3180.0220190918.
1. Palomo-López, P., et al., Impact of Hallux Valgus related of quality of life in Women. International Wound Journal, 2017. 14(5): p. 782-785.
2. Munteanu, S.E., et al., Shoe-stiffening inserts for first metatarsophalangeal joint osteoarthritis (the SIMPLE trial): study protocol for a randomised controlled trial. TRIALS, 2017. 18.
3. Menz, H.B., et al., Predictors of response to prefabricated foot orthoses or rocker-sole footwear in individuals with first metatarsophalangeal joint osteoarthritis. BMC MUSCULOSKELETAL DISORDERS, 2017. 18.
4. Lopez-Lopez, D., et al., Impact of the quality of life related to foot health in a sample of pregnant women A case control study. MEDICINE, 2017. 96(12).
5. González-Martín, C., et al., Hallux valgus in a random population in Spain and its impact on quality of life and functionality. Rheumatology International, 2017. 37(11): p. 1899-1907.
6. Tsikopoulos, K., H.S. Vasiliadis, and D. Mavridis, Injection therapies for plantar fasciopathy ('plantar fasciitis'): a systematic review and network meta-analysis of 22 randomised controlled trials. BRITISH JOURNAL OF SPORTS MEDICINE, 2016. 50(22): p. 1367-1367.
7. Sherpy, N.A., et al., SAT0523 Efficacy of Local Autologous Platelet Rich Plasma Injection Compared To Local Corticosteroid in Treatment of Plantar Fasciitis; An Ultrasonographic Evaluation. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases, 2016. 75: p. 858.
8. Menz, H.B., et al., Effectiveness of Foot Orthoses Versus Rocker-Sole Footwear for First Metatarsophalangeal Joint Osteoarthritis: Randomized Trial. Arthritis Care & Research, 2016. 68(5): p.581-589.
9. Matias, A.B., et al., Protocol for evaluating the effects of a therapeutic foot exercise program on injury incidence, foot functionality and biomechanics in long-distance runners: a randomized controlled trial. BMC musculoskeletal disorders, 2016. 17(1): p. 160.
10. Lopez, D.L., et al., Impact on quality of life related to foot health in a sample of menopausal women: a case-control observational study. CLIMACTERIC, 2016. 19(5): p. 501-505.
11. Lopez, D.L., et al., Quality of Life Impact Related to Foot Health in a Sample of Older People with Hallux Valgus. AGING AND DISEASE, 2016. 7(1): p. 45.
12. Lizis, P. and Z. Hudáková, Influence of two conservative treatment methods on foot health status in men with chronic calcaneal spur: A randomized controlled study. KONTAKT, 2016. 18(1): p. e36-e41.
13. Gupta, S.K.V. and D. Bandari, Autologous platelet-rich plasma injection in tennis elbow and plantar fasciitis. Current Orthopaedic Practice, 2016. 27(4): p. 405-408.
14. Gonzalez-Sanchez, M., et al., Cross-cultural adaptation and validation of the Spanish version of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons-Foot and Ankle Module (AAOS-FAMsp). JOURNAL OF ORTHOPAEDIC SURGERY AND RESEARCH, 2016. 11(1): p. 74.
15. Gonzalez-Sanchez, M., et al., Relationship between patient-reported outcome measures (PROM) and three measures of foot-ankle alignment in patients with metatarsal head pain: a cross-sectional study. JOURNAL OF FOOT AND ANKLE RESEARCH, 2016. 9(1).
16. Chuter, V.H., A. Searle, and M.J. Spink, Flip-flop footwear with a moulded foot-bed for the treatment of foot pain: a randomised controlled trial. BMC MUSCULOSKELETAL DISORDERS, 2016. 17(1): p. 1-8.
17. Bettoni, E., et al., A systematic review of questionnaires to assess patient satisfaction with limb orthoses. 2016, SAGE Publications: London, England. p. 158-169.
18. Ashford, R.L., I. Mathieson, and K. Rome, Conservative Interventions for mobile Pes Planus in Adults: a systematic review. Revista Internacional de Ciencias Podológicas, 2016. 10(2): p. 42.
19. Ye, L., et al., A Comparative Efficacy Evaluation of Ultrasound-Guided Pulsed Radiofrequency Treatment in the Gastrocnemius in Managing Plantar Heel Pain: A Randomized and Controlled Trial. Pain Medicine, 2015. 16(4): p. 782-790.
20. Sullivan, J., et al., Determinants of footwear difficulties in people with plantar heel pain. JOURNAL OF FOOT AND ANKLE RESEARCH, 2015. 8(1): p. 40.
21. Sherpy, N.A., et al., Local injection of autologous platelet rich plasma compared to corticosteroid treatment of chronic plantar fasciitis patients: A clinical and ultrasonographic follow-up study. Egyptian Rheumatologist, 2015. 38(3): p. 247-252.
22. Menz, H.B., et al., Effectiveness of Off-the-Shelf, Extra-Depth Footwear in Reducing Foot Pain in Older People: A Randomized Controlled Trial. JOURNALS OF GERONTOLOGY SERIES A-BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES AND MEDICAL SCIENCES, 2015. 70(4): p. 511-517.
23. Hanselman, A.E., J.E. Tidwell, and R.D. Santrock, Cryopreserved Human Amniotic Membrane Injection for Plantar Fasciitis: A Randomized, Controlled, Double-Blind Pilot Study. Foot & Ankle International, 2015. 36(2): p. 151-158.
24. Ferrari, J., Patient perceptions of foot disability in Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis: a comparison of the juvenile arthritis foot disability index and the Oxford ankle foot questionnaire for children. JOURNAL OF FOOT AND ANKLE RESEARCH, 2015. 8(1): p. 50.
25. Cotchett, M.P., G. Whittaker, and B. Erbas, Psychological variables associated with foot function and foot pain in patients with plantar heel pain. Clinical Rheumatology, 2015. 34(5): p. 957-964.
26. Yates, B., Merriman's Assessment of the Lower Limb E-Book (3). 3rd ed. 2014: Elsevier Health Sciences.
27. White, A., et al., Summaries of recent papers. Acupuncture in medicine: journal of the British Medical Acupuncture Society, 2014. 32(5): p. 435-440.
28. Najafi, B., J.S. Wrobel, and J. Burns, Mechanism of orthotic therapy for the painful cavus foot deformity. JOURNAL OF FOOT AND ANKLE RESEARCH, 2014. 7(1): p. 2-2.
29. Menz, H.B., et al., Rocker-sole footwear versus prefabricated foot orthoses for the treatment of pain associated with first metatarsophalangeal joint osteoarthritis: study protocol for a randomised trial. BMC MUSCULOSKELETAL DISORDERS, 2014. 15(1): p. 86.
30. Menz, H.B., et al., Comparison of the responsiveness of the Foot Health Status Questionnaire and the Manchester Foot Pain and Disability Index in older people. HEALTH AND QUALITY OF LIFE OUTCOMES, 2014. 12(1): p. 158-158.
31. Lopez, D.L., et al., The impact of foot arch height on quality of life in 6-12 year olds. COLOMBIA MEDICA, 2014. 45(4): p. 168-172.
32. Latey, P.J., et al., Relationship between intrinsic foot muscle weakness and pain: a systematic review. Journal of Foot and Ankle Research Article, 2014. 7.
33. Cotchett, M.P., S.E. Munteanu, and K.B. Landorf, Effectiveness of Trigger Point Dry Needling for Plantar Heel Pain: A Randomized Controlled Trial. PHYSICAL THERAPY, 2014. 94(8): p. 1083-1094.
34. Butterworth, P.A., et al., Relationship Between Mental Health and Foot Pain. 2014, WILEY-BLACKWELL: HOBOKEN. p. 1241-1245.
35. Banwell, H.A., S. Mackintosh, and D. Thewlis, Foot orthoses for adults with flexible pes planus: a systematic review. JOURNAL OF FOOT AND ANKLE RESEARCH, 2014. 7(1): p. 23-23.
36. Schulhofer, S.D., Short-term Benefits of Ultrasound-Guided Corticosteroid Injection in Plantar Fasciitis. Clinical Journal of Sport Medicine, 2013. 23(1): p. 83-84.
37. Menz, H.B., N. Frescos, and S.E. Munteanu, Effectiveness of off-the-shelf footwear in reducing foot pain in Australian Department of Veterans' Affairs recipients not eligible for medical grade footwear: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. TRIALS, 2013. 14(1): p. 106-106.
38. Díaz-Llopis, I.V., et al., Botulinum toxin type A in chronic plantar fasciitis: clinical effects one year after injection. Clinical Rehabilitation, 2013. 27(8): p. 681-685.
39. Cuesta-Vargas, A., et al., The psychometric properties of the Spanish version of the Foot Health Status Questionnaire. Quality of Life Research, 2013. 22(7): p. 1739-1743.
40. Climent, J.M., et al., Treatment of Morton Neuroma with Botulinum Toxin A: A Pilot Study. Clinical Drug Investigation, 2013. 33(7): p. 497-503.
41. Brinker, M.R. and D.P. O’Connor, Stakeholders in Outcome Measures: Review From a Clinical Perspective. Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research, 2013. 471(11): p. 3426-3436.
42. New Quality of Life Research Findings Has Been Reported by Investigators at Queensland University of Technology. Life Science Weekly, 2013: p. 1711.
43. Omar, A.S., et al., Local injection of autologous platelet rich plasma and corticosteroid in treatment of lateral epicondylitis and plantar fasciitis: Randomized clinical trial. Egyptian Rheumatologist, 2012. 34(2): p. 43-49.
44. Díaz-Llopis, I.V., et al., Randomized controlled study of the efficacy of the injection of botulinum toxin type A versus corticosteroids in chronic plantar fasciitis: results at one and six months. Clinical Rehabilitation, 2012. 26(7): p. 594-606.
45. Cuesta-Vargas, A.I., et al., Criterion-Related Validity of the Foot Health Status Questionnaire Regarding Strength and Plantar Pressure Measurements in Elderly People. Foot & Ankle Specialist, 2012. 5(6): p. 366-373.
46. Bergin, S.M., et al., Impact of first metatarsophalangeal joint osteoarthritis on health-related quality of life. Arthritis Care & Research, 2012. 64(11): p. 1691-1698.
47. Alvey, J., S. Palmer, and S. Otter, A Comparison of the Readability of Two Patient-reported Outcome Measures Used to Evaluate Foot Surgery. Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery, 2012. 51(4): p. 412-414.
48. Wilkinson, A.N. and A.J. Maher, Patient expectations of podiatric surgery in the United Kingdom. Journal of Foot and Ankle Research, 2011. 4(1): p. 27-27.
49. Spruce, M.C., F.L. Bowling, and S.A. Metcalfe, A longitudinal study of hallux valgus surgical outcomes using a validated patient centred outcome measure. The Foot, 2011. 21(3): p. 133-137.
50. Riskowski, J.L., T.J. Hagedorn, and M.T. Hannan, Measures of foot function, foot health, and foot pain: American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons Lower Limb Outcomes Assessment: Foot and Ankle Module (AAOS-FAM), Bristol Foot Score (BFS), Revised Foot Function Index (FFI-R), Foot Health Status Questionnaire (FHSQ), Manchester Foot Pain and Disability Index (MFPDI), Podiatric Health Questionnaire (PHQ), and Rowan Foot Pain Assessment (ROFPAQ). Arthritis Care & Research, 2011. 63(S11): p.S229-S239.
51. Munteanu, S.E., et al., Effectiveness of intra-articular hyaluronan (Synvisc, hylan G-F 20) for the treatment of first metatarsophalangeal joint osteoarthritis: A randomised placebo-controlled trial. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases, 2011. 70(10): p. 1838-1841.
52. Cotchett, M.P., et al., Effectiveness of trigger point dry needling for plantar heel pain: Study protocol for a randomised controlled trial. Journal of Foot and Ankle Research, 2011. 4(1): p. 5-5.
53. Bennett, P., The Foot Heath Status Questionnaire—Correct scale score calculation. The Foot, 2011. 21(2): p. 106-106.
54. Walmsley, S., et al., The rheumatoid foot: A systematic literature review of patient-reported outcome measures. Journal of Foot and Ankle Research, 2010. 3(1): p. 12-12.
55. Trevethan, R., Evaluation of two self-referent foot health instruments. The Foot, 2010. 20(4): p. 101-108.
56. Sirera-Vercher, M.J., P. Sáez-Zamora, and M.D. Sanz-Amaro, Translation, transcultural adaptation to Spanish, to Valencian language of the Foot Health Status Questionnaire. Revista Española de Cirugía Ortopédica y Traumatología (English Edition), 2010. 54(4): p. 211-219.
57. Shanks, P., et al., The effectiveness of therapeutic ultrasound for musculoskeletal conditions of the lower limb: A literature review. The Foot, 2010. 20(4): p. 133-139.
58. McMillan, A.M., et al., Ultrasound guided injection of dexamethasone versus placebo for treatment of plantar fasciitis: Protocol for a randomised controlled trial. Journal of Foot and Ankle Research, 2010. 3(1): p. 15-15.
59. Landorf, K.B., J.A. Radford, and S. Hudson, Minimal Important Difference (MID) of two commonly used outcome measures for foot problems. Journal of Foot and Ankle Research, 2010. 3(1): p. 7-7.
60. Munteanu, S.E., et al., Efficacy of intra-articular hyaluronan (Synvisc®) for the treatment of osteoarthritis affecting the first metatarsophalangeal joint of the foot (hallux limitus): Study protocol for a randomised placebo controlled trial. Journal of Foot and Ankle Research, 2009. 2(1): p. 2-2.
61. Maher, A.J. and S.A. Metcalfe, A report of UK experience in 917 cases of day care foot surgery using a validated outcome tool. The Foot, 2009. 19(2): p. 101-106.
62. Farndon, L., et al., Clinical audit of core podiatry treatment in the NHS. Journal of Foot and Ankle Research, 2009. 2(1): p. 7-7.
63. Beeson, P., et al., Hallux rigidus: A cross-sectional study to evaluate clinical parameters. The Foot, 2009. 19(2): p. 80-92.
64. Taylor, N.G. and S.A. Metcalfe, A review of surgical outcomes of the Lapidus procedure for treatment of hallux abductovalgus and degenerative joint disease of the first MCJ. The Foot, 2008. 18(4): p. 206-210.
65. Maher, A.J. and S.A. Metcalfe, First MTP joint arthrodesis for the treatment of hallux rigidus: Results of 29 consecutive cases using the foot health status questionnaire validated measurement tool. The Foot, 2008. 18(3): p. 123-130.
66. Hume, P., et al., Effectiveness of Foot Orthoses for Treatment and Prevention of Lower Limb Injuries: A Review. 2008, Adis International: Cham. p. 759-779.
67. Gilheany, M.F., K.B. Landorf, and P. Robinson, Hallux valgus and hallux rigidus: A comparison of impact on health-related quality of life in patients presenting to foot surgeons in Australia. Journal of Foot and Ankle Research, 2008. 1(1): p. 14-14.
68. Ferreira, A.F.B., et al., Brazilian version of the foot health status questionnaire (FHSQ-BR): Cross-cultural adaptation and evaluation of measurement properties. Clinics, 2008. 63(5): p. 595-600.
69. Crosbie, J., J. Burns, and R.A. Ouvrier, Pressure characteristics in painful pes cavus feet resulting from Charcot–Marie–Tooth disease. Gait & Posture, 2008. 28(4): p. 545-551.
70. Burns, J., et al., Effective orthotic therapy for the painful cavus foot: A randomized controlled trial. Clinical Biomechanics, 2008. 23(5): p. 666-667.
71. Williams, A.E., K. Rome, and C.J. Nester, A clinical trial of specialist footwear for patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Rheumatology, 2007. 46(2): p. 302-307.
72. Pigliardo, F., N.K. Briffa, and J. Owens, Chronic heel pain: anatomical support for extensive tarsal tunnel release in selected cases. British Journal of Podiatry, 2007. 10(1): p. 24.
73. Olivelle, J.S. and S.A. Metcalfe, First metatarsophalangeal joint fusion and 2nd and 3rd metatarsal head resection for chronic plantar forefoot pain in rheumatoid arthritis as a day case procedure--a single case study. British Journal of Podiatry, 2007. 10(4): p. 150.
74. McRitchie, M. and M.J. Curran, A Randomised Control Trial for evaluating over-the-counter golf orthoses in alleviating pain in amateur golfers. The Foot, 2007. 17(2): p. 57-64.
75. Martin, R.L. and J.J. Irrgang, A survey of self-reported outcome instruments for the foot and ankle. Journal of Orthopaedic & Sports Physical Therapy, 2007. 37(2): p. 72-84.
76. Irving, D.B., et al., Obesity and pronated foot type may increase the risk of chronic plantar heel pain: A matched case-control study. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders, 2007. 8(1): p. 41-41.
77. Collins, N., et al., Foot Orthoses in Lower Limb Overuse Conditions: A Systematic Review and
78. Meta-Analysis. Foot & Ankle International, 2007. 28(3): p. 396-412.
79. Campbell, J., A guide to research for podiatrists. 2007, Keswick: M&K Pub.
80. Young, M., J. Cook, and K. Webster, The effect of topical wheatgrass cream on chronic plantar fasciitis: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. 2006.
81. Stuber, K. and K. Kristmanson, Conservative therapy for plantar fasciitis: a narrative review of randomized controlled trials. The Journal of the Canadian Chiropractic Association, 2006. 50(2): p. 118.
82. Radford, J., et al., Effectiveness of low-Dye taping for the short-term treatment of plantar heel pain: a randomised trial. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders, 2006. 7(1): p. 64.
83. Burns, J., et al., Effective orthotic therapy for the painful cavus foot - A randomized controlled trial. Journal of the American Podiatric Medical Association, 2006. 96(3): p. 205-211.
84. Suk, M., Hanson, B.P., Norvell, D.C., Helfet, D.L., AO handbook, Musculoskeletal Outcomes measures and Instruments. 1 ed. Vol. 1. 2005: Thieme. 444.
85. Ferreira, A.F. "Tradução para a língua portuguesa e validação do questionário da saúde dos pés FHSQ (Foot Health Status Questionnaire)"Translation to the Portuguese language and validation of the foot health questionnaire FHSQ (Foot Health Status Questionnaire). [Electronic Thesis or Dissertation Tese ou Dissertacao Eletronica] 2005.
86. Esterman, A. and L. Pilotto, Foot Shape and Its Effect on Functioning in Royal Australian Air Force Recruits. Part 1: Prospective Cohort Study. Military Medicine, 2005. 170(7): p. 623-628.
87. Claisse, P., L. Jones, and R. Mehta, Reporting foot surgery outcomes in every-day practice: using a foot-related quality of life measure. British Journal of Podiatry, 2005. 8(4): p. 112-117.
88. Badlissi, F., et al., Foot Musculoskeletal Disorders, Pain, and Foot-Related Functional Limitation in Older Persons. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 2005. 53(6): p. 1029-1033.
89. Rome, K., et al., Evaluating the clinical effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of foot orthoses in the treatment of plantar heel pain - A feasibility study. Journal of the American Podiatric Medical Association, 2004. 94(3): p. 229-238.
90. Landorf, K.B. and A.-M. Keenan, An evaluation of two foot-specific, health-related quality-of-life measuring instruments. Foot & Ankle International / American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society [And] Swiss Foot and Ankle Society, 2002. 23(6): p. 538-546.
91. Nancarrow, S.A., Practical barriers to the collection of health outcomes data in a clinical setting using non-casted innersoles as a case study. Australasian Journal of Podiatric Medicine, 2001. 35(2): p. 43.
92. Bennett, P.J., C.M. Patterson, and M.P. Dunne, Health-Related Quality of Life Following Podiatric Surgery. 2001. Journal of The American Podiatric Medical Association, 2001. 91(4): p. 164-173.
93. Bennett, P. and Patterson, C. Foot health status questionnaire (FHSQ) - use in plantar pressure studies. Clinical Biomechanics, 1999. 14(8): p. 552-553.
94. Patterson, C. and P.J. Bennett, The Foot Health Status Questionnaire (FHSQ): a new instrument for measuring outcomes of footcare. Australasian Journal of Podiatric Medicine, 1998. 32(3): p. 87.
95. Bennett, P.J., et al., Development and validation of a questionnaire designed to measure foot-health status. Journal of the American Podiatric Medical Association, 1998. 88(9): p. 419-428.
96. Bennett, P.J, Patterson C. (1998) “The Foot Health Status Questionnaire (FHSQ): An evidence Based Approach to Quality Assurance in Foot Care” National Allied Health Conference, Brisbane, Qld, Book of Proceedings. pg 30.
97. Bennett, P.J., and Patterson, C. A public health outcomes assessment of surgical podiatry in Australia. Australasian Journal of Podiatric Medicine, 1997. 31(2): p. 47.
98. Bennett P.J. and Patterson, C. The Foot Health Status Questionnaire (FHSQ): practical applications for quality assurance in podiatry. 1996 Australia.
98. Ferreira, A.F.B., et al. Foot health status questionnaire: Translation and validation of the Brazilian version (FHSQ-BR). LONDON: B M J PUBLISHING GROUP.
99. Bennett, P.J, Patterson C. (1998) "Surgical Outcomes: The Foot Health Status Questionnaire (FHSQ)" 4th International Health Outcomes Conference: Policy to Practice, Canberra, ACT. CD-ROM, Published by The Australian Health Outcomes Collaboration, University of Wollongong. ISBN 0-646-36458-8
100. Bennett, P.J, Patterson C. (1999) "An Investigation into the Health Related Quality Of Life Outcomes Of Patients Treated By Fellows Of The Australian College Of Podiatric Surgeons" 5th International Health Outcomes Conference: Health Outcomes Integrating the Elements, Canberra, ACT. CD-ROM, Published by The Australian Health Outcomes Collaboration, University of Wollongong. ISBN 0-957-7767-0-5